KUA KATI TE TARI - OFFICE CLOSED
In response to the COVID-19 Crisis and in an effort to limit the spread of the virus, as from today, Thursday the 26th of March our office is closed to the public until further notice.
We have implemented the following protocols to safeguard our kaimahi, clients and community.
• From today we will operate a remote service. This will mean Kaimahi will maintain contact with clients via phone, email and our Facebook pages.
• Kaimahi will assist you on a case by case basis, including support with any emergencies.
• For phone enquiries call us on 5787838.
The following programmes have been cancelled until further notice:
• Early Intervention Kaumātua Programme
• Kaupapa Māori Antenatal & Parenting Programme
• Huria Book Club
• Community Nurses Clinic
Although these are disruptive times for us all we will continue to focus on delivering advice and support to our clients and local communities, whilst maintaining the necessary precautionary measures. We ask that you follow the guidelines provided by the Government and look after one another. Check up on and keep connected with your whānau via phone or other forms of technology like skype, face time, video calling and zoom.
• We have distributed COVID-19 information packs to our clients and whānau but if you did not receive one and would like to, please contact us via the phone number provided above.
• Your go to place for accurate information on COVID-19 is: https://covid19.govt.nz/government-a…/covid-a9-alert-system/
• If you suspect you may have the virus, please contact Healthline in the first instance on 0800 611 116 or your GP.
Kia haumaru te noho, ā, Kia manawanui!
Huria Trust is excited to present iMOKO™ to you our whānau, hapū and community!
iMOKO™ is an innovative approach developed by Navilluso Medical Limited, utilising technology to deliver high quality basic health services with a focus on communities with high needs - particularly vulnerable children. The centrepiece of
iMOKO™ is smart software that has been developed specifically for community based virtual health services managed by the communities themselves.
IMOKO™ offers health checks for children to help prevent the complications caused by common untreated health problems such as:
- Skin Infections
- Dental Infections
- Strep Throat Infections
- Head Lice
- Other Health Problems
The health information collected about a child is shared with their Doctor and any other relevant health professional authorised by the child's parent(s) to receive this information.
We are currently delivering iMOKO™ from our offices and we also have an outreach co-operation partnership with Brookfield Primary School.
If you would like to know more or to enrol your tamaiti (child) please get in touch with us
on (07) 578 7838.
HE ROUROU AROHA - CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (26.03.20)
NURSE LED CLINIC - CANCELLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (26.03.20)